Friday, April 14, 2023
10 a.m.-2 p.m. ET
HPNA member rate: $150
Non-member rate: $275 (Includes 1-year HPNA membership)
The last day to register for this event is April 12, 2023.
You will receive the access link to this conference three days prior to the event. If you have not received the email three days prior, please contact [email protected].
- Cannabis Yes, Cannabis No, Cannabis Placebo?
- Buprenorphine: A scholar and a gentleman among opioids in serious illness?
- Boo! Strategies for managing hiccups
- Great. The patient can't swallow. Now what?
- Ketamine: It's not just for horses
- Magical, Mystical, Mischievous Methadone
- Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, MA, MDE, FAAHPM
- Mellar Davis, MD, FAAHPM
- Maximillian H. Stevenson, PharmD, MA, BCPS
- Ryan Costantino, PharmD, BCPS
- Alexandra McPherson, PharmD, MPH
- Jessica Geiger, PharmD, MS, BCPS
Attendees can earn a maximum of 3.75 NCPD hours and 3.75 Category 1 Pharm credits upon successful completion of this event. Successful completion includes attending the activity in its entirety, attesting to attendance, and completing/submitting the post-event evaluation within the timeframe specified.
The faculty/planners of this accredited continuing professional development activity have disclosed no relevant financial, professional, or personal relationship with ineligible companies pertaining to faculty selection, delivery, and evaluation of this conference.
The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association is an accredited provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Provider number P0284.
Registrants must place a cancellation request in writing up to 3 weeks prior to the event to receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than one week prior to the event will not be refunded. Please contact the HPNA education department about cancellations at [email protected].